Area 4-6 Inventory
- Poster sized black and white photo of chapel interior*
- Black and white photo of the Sailor's Choir in the chapel
- Ships and Fields - an army navy songbook
- Colored photo of Saint Paul's Chapel exterior
- Original chapel communion set
- St. Paul's chapel hymnal
- Black and white photo of chapel exterior 12x14"
- Program from the 3rd regiment held on 3/23/52 at USNTC Bainbridge
- Service program of the 4th regiment
- Certificate of merit received by Saint Paul's Chapel choir on 11/18/45
- A patch quit made with blue navy uniforms
* The alter inside the chapel rotated depending on what type of service was being held there, once for Protestant services, twice for Catholic services and three times for Jewish services.